https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/96/26c9c15e499132e24f7ece9b853a3b96.jpeg
Free download скачать Marlene Ringler PhD, "I Am Me: My Personal Journey with My Forty Plus Autistic Son"
English | ISBN: 1683507991 | 2018 | 174 pages | EPUB | 2 MB
I Am Me is a courageous story offered as a gift of hope, inspiration, and love to anyone whose life is affected by an autism spectrum diagnosis―a candid and moving personal narrative about raising a child with the devastating diagnosis. One out of 68 children today are diagnosed with autism. One of those happens to be Marlene Ringler's son. Yesterday's autistic child is today's autistic adult. As mothers, women worry about just what will happen to their child when they are no longer around to provide guidance and support.

Who will look after him? Who will care? Who will love my son?
Marlene Ringler directly addresses those very human questions as she pays special attention to research findings and current investigations into the spectrum disorder. Her journey provides a firsthand look at the highs and lows of raising a son with this diagnosis, leading towards a greater understanding of how recognition of an autistic diagnosis can be viewed as part of our human condition.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
svq4r.rar
Rapidgator
svq4r.rar.html
Uploadgig
svq4r.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction