https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/7f/2fcdd52151505ff1d6a56a073ce25f7f.jpeg
Free download скачать Interval Methods for Uncertain Power System Analysis (IEEE Press Series on Power and Energy Systems) by Alfredo Vaccaro
English | July 25, 2023 | ISBN: 1119855047 | 144 pages | EPUB | 6.73 Mb
Interval Methods for Uncertain Power System Analysis

In Interval Methods for Uncertain Power System Analysis, accomplished engineer Dr. Alfredo Vaccaro delivers a comprehensive discussion of the mathematical foundations of range analysis and its application to solving traditional power system operation problems in the presence of strong and correlated uncertainties. The book explores highly relevant topics in the area, from interval methods for uncertainty representation and management to a variety of application examples.
The author offers readers the latest methodological breakthroughs and roadmaps to implementing the mathematics discussed within, as well as best practices commonly employed across the industry. Interval Methods for Uncertain Power System Analysis includes examinations of linear and non-linear equations, as well as:A thorough introduction to reliable computing, including discussions of interval arithmetic and interval-based operatorsComprehensive explorations of uncertain power flow analysis, including discussions of problem formulation and sources of uncertainty in power flow analysisIn-depth examinations of uncertain optimal power flow analysisFulsome discussions of uncertain small signal stability analysis, including treatments of how to compute eigenvalues of uncertain matricesPerfect for engineers working in power flow and optimal power flow analyses, optimization theory, and computer aided simulation, Interval Methods for Uncertain Power System Analysis will also earn a place in the libraries of researchers and graduate students studying decision making under uncertainty in power systems operation.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
eanfo.rar
Rapidgator
eanfo.rar.html
Uploadgig
eanfo.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction