https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/76/627cb12dba01a4999c151992ce76a376.jpeg
Free download скачать Moon Best of Greece: Make the Most of 7-10 Days (Travel Guide) by Joanna Kalafatis, Sarah Souli
English | November 21, 2023 | ISBN: 1640499644 | 560 pages | MOBI | 19 Mb
From ancient ruins and picturesque mountain towns to epic hikes and secluded beaches, a week in the Mediterranean awaits with Moon Best of Greece. Inside you'll find:Flexible, strategic itineraries:Choose the best home base for you, withitinerary options for 1-3 days in different regions and side trips that can be combined for a longer tripAuthentic can't-miss experiences:Discover the best beaches, ancient sites, hikes, nightlife, and more. Explore the well-preserved ruins of Delphi, kayak the Acheron River, or soak up the college-town vibe of Thessaloniki. Discover under-the-radar coastal getaways beloved by locals and snack on delicious mezze. Summit Mount Olympus, relax on unspoiled beaches, and tour Greece's oldest stone-constructed villagesLocal insight on how to experience Greece like an insider, support local and sustainable businesses, and avoid crowdsHelpful charts with travel timesFull-color photos and detailed maps throughoutBackground informationon Greece's landscape, history, and mythologyWith Moon's selective coverage and strategic tips, you can experience the best of Greece.

Island-hopping on a longer trip? Check out Moon Greek Islands & Athens.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
53jft.rar
Rapidgator
53jft.rar.html
Uploadgig
53jft.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction