https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/c0/05d5d69ecd320d78b459c3ec561645c0.jpeg
Free download скачать Fredric N. Busch, "Problem-Focused Psychodynamic Psychotherapy"
English | ISBN: 1615373241 | 2021 | 192 pages | EPUB | 449 KB
For many years, the general rule of thumb in psychoanalysis and psychodynamic psychotherapy has been to refrain from focusing too much on specific symptoms or problems so as to not interfere with free association or the effectiveness of the psychoanalytic approach.

When Fredric Busch, M.D., and colleagues developed panic-focused psychodynamic therapy in the 1990's and subsequently psychodynamic approaches to depression, they emphasized the value of more active interventions, a focus on symptoms and associated dynamics, and occasional psychoeducation.
In this new volume, he expands the scope of that work, articulating how a focused psychodynamic psychotherapeutic approach can be adapted for patients in general. Rather than one specific aspect of patients' difficulties, Problem Focused Psychodynamic Psychotherapy (PrFPP) focuses on the set of problems (e.g., symptoms, relationship issues, behavioral difficulties) a particular patient brings into the consulting room.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
aaww8.rar
Rapidgator
aaww8.rar.html
Uploadgig
aaww8.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction