https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/f8/d0378716523e55197cefe81623cc49f8.jpeg
Free download скачать Slither Into Data Structures and Algorithms The concise guide to the backbone of the digital world through Python by Don Garcia
English | 2022 | 162 pages | PDF | 1.56 Mb
Data structures and the algorithms that bring them to life are the backbone of every successful application you can think of. Through their uses we have a powerful way to unlock insights that are buried in large amounts of data. This book will provide you with a strong foothold in the world of data structures and algorithms. You will see many data structures and the algorithms that underpin them and how we use them in the real world. You will see how we can use them to build things such as the queue function that is popular in media players such as Spotify that allows you to queue songs or YouTube that allows you to queue videos. You will see how the algorithms that underpin the most popular compression formats such as JPEG, Zip, GZIP and MPEG-2 work, and you will learn how to compress your own files using the algorithms you've written. You will learn some of the algorithms the are used in routing data around the internet and linking the networks that make up the internet together. You will also learn the most common algorithms used in DNA or RNA sequence pattern matching (something that is quite relevant at the time of writing).

To make it through this book you will need to understand the basics of Python which includes iteration using loops, flow control using if and else statements and Pythons built-in data types.
It would also be useful to have a grasp on object-oriented programming in Python, but I give a refresher on OOP in Python at the beginning of this book. However, if you are a more experienced programmer from another language, and have experience in a few different languages, you can use this book as a reference.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
87jzv.rar
Rapidgator
87jzv.rar.html
Uploadgig
87jzv.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction