https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/14/78295966112045572fdedffb66ad7414.jpeg
Free download скачать Yong Huang, "Textbook of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Volume 2: Chinese Materia Medica, Prescription, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, O"
English | ISBN: 9819952980 | 2024 | 593 pages | PDF | 25 MB
This book covers all the contents from theoretical basis to clinical practice comprehensively, which are under the guideline of classic inheritance and the essence of TCM. TCM is a comprehensive discipline. In this book, philosophical foundation, physiology and pathology, etiology, differentiation and diagnostics, and health-preservation of TCM, Chinese materia medica and prescription, acupuncture and moxibustion, characteristic therapies, and common clinical disease are systematically arranged.

Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are about Chinese materia medica and prescription, presenting the tropism of natures, flavors and meridians, as well as commonly used prescription. Acupuncture and moxibustion therapy is the topic of Chapter 3, meridians and acupoints and acupuncture techniques are explained systematically and thoroughly. Chapter 4 is about some particular therapies such as massage, dietary therapy, qigong and Tai Chi. Chapter 5 mainly present clinical TCM therapies of common disease. And the last is appendix which provides supplementary materials as references.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
qk6mx.rar
Rapidgator
qk6mx.rar.html
Uploadgig
qk6mx.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction