https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/74/1005744c3f70fe2f3b46d9fbb34ebc74.jpeg
Free download скачать Adrienne Harris, "The Legacy of Sandor Ferenczi "
English | ISBN: 1138820121 | 2015 | 320 pages | EPUB | 1026 KB
Winner of the 2016 Gradiva Award for Edited Book

The Legacy of Sándor Ferenczi, first published in 1993 & edited by Lewis Aron & Adrienne Harris, was one of the first books to examine Ferenczi's invaluable contributions to psychoanalysis and his continuing influence on contemporary clinicians and scholars. Building on that pioneering work, The Legacy of Sándor Ferenczi: From Ghost to Ancestor brings together leading international Ferenczi scholars to report on previously unavailable data about Ferenczi and his professional descendants.
Many―including Sigmund Freud himself―considered Sándor Ferenczi to be Freud's most gifted patient and protégé. For a large part of his career, Ferenczi was almost as well known, influential, and sought after as a psychoanalyst, teacher and lecturer as Freud himself. Later, irreconcilable differences between Freud, his followers and Ferenzi meant that many of his writings were withheld from translation or otherwise stifled, and he was accused of being mentally ill and shunned. In this book, Harris and Kuchuck explore how newly discovered historical and theoretical material has returned Ferenczi to a place of theoretical legitimacy and prominence. His work continues to influence both psychoanalytic theory and practice, and covers many major contemporary psychoanalytic topics such as process, metapsychology, character structure, trauma, sexuality, and social and progressive aspects of psychoanalytic work.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
u28yo.rar.html
Uploadgig
u28yo.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction