https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/65/6593e75c85b4a08aa0398f62d97e0a65.jpeg
Free download скачать UnStuck: Rebirth of an American Icon by Stephanie Stuckey
English | April 2nd, 2024 | ISBN: 1637744781 | 240 pages | True EPUB | 9.49 MB
Discover the inspiring firsthand account of Stephanie Stuckey's rise to СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO upon suddenly acquiring her family's beloved yet struggling brand, which had become a "whatever happened to . . . ?" fading memory for most Americans.

Stephanie Stuckey's remarkable journey unfolds in UnStuck, a memoir that will inspire and captivate. When she unexpectedly becomes СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO of her family's company, Stephanie embarks on a mission to revive both the business and her family's legacy. Armed with her grandfather's wisdom and fueled by an unbreakable emotional connection, she sets out to turn the company's fortunes around.
Stuckey's, a roadside oasis for generations of travelers along America's highways, fell into disrepair after decades of outside ownership. When Stephanie Stuckey, granddaughter of Stuckey's founder, is offered the chance to buy the business, she takes it, seeing something that isn't apparent in the bleak financial statements: an emotional connection that she and generations of road trippers had with the brand.
UnStuck weaves Stephanie's compelling narrative with her grandfather's rich history. Finding inspiration and insight into both business and life in her grandfather's archives, Stephanie leans on her past to craft a strategy for the future, determined to rebuild the struggling company and leave a legacy for generations to come.
This story is a celebration of resilience and overcoming seemingly impossible odds-and, ultimately, coming out on top. For female entrepreneurs, unconventional CEOs, family businesses, and road trip enthusiasts, UnStuck offers hope, practical tips on managing tough situations with grit, and an irresistible comeback story promising that second chances are indeed possible.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
pct65.rar
Rapidgator
pct65.rar.html
Uploadgig
pct65.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction