https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/5c/5860d416388046f1a69b7f1012730a5c.jpeg
Free download скачать Krassimir T. Atanassov, "Uncertainty and Imprecision in Decision Making and Decision Support - New Advances, Challenges, and Perspectives "
English | ISBN: 303145068X | 2023 | 360 pages | PDF | 20 MB
This volume is composed of selected papers from two conferences held in Warsaw, Poland on October 13-15, 2022: the BOS/SOR'2022 - National Conference on Operational and Systems Research, one of premiere conferences in the field of operational and systems research, and the Twentith International Workshop on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets and Generalized Nets, IWIFSGN-2022, one of premiere conferences on fuzzy logic, notably on extensions of the traditional fuzzy sets, also comprising a considerable part on the Generalized Nets (GNs). A joint publication of selected papers from the two conferences follows a long tradition of such a joint organization, and - from a substantial point of view - combines systems modeling, systems analysis, broadly perceived operational research, notably optimization, decision making and decision support, with various aspects of uncertain and imprecise information and their related tools and techniques.

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
mbj4k.rar
Rapidgator
mbj4k.rar.html
Uploadgig
mbj4k.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction