https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/48/e53c64255274bb14e37f9539ba783d48.jpeg
Free download скачать Understanding Local Agency in China's Policy Reform
by Xiaoye She
English | 2021 | ISBN: 3030762114 | 279 Pages | True PDF | 5.86 MB

This book challenges the common perception or assumption that greater state intervention and re-centralization will result in convergence towards a more equitable and inclusive growth model in China. Instead of asking whether local agency matters, this project examines the conditions and latitude of local agency under initial decentralization followed by increasing top-down re-centralization. The central argument is that in response to common policy directives and pressures from above, disparities in local growth strategies have interacted with political institutions in generating "embedded" sub-national welfare mix models, with varying articulations of state, market, community, and family in Chinese welfare production. The bottom-up feedback effects from these embedded models have somewhat offset growing top-down pressure for re-centralization, contributing to persistent sub-national variations. This author contributes to a growing literature of comparative political economythat seeks to examine the political and economic logics of social policy in non-western and authoritarian political systems.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
ys2hs.rar
Rapidgator
ys2hs.rar.html
Uploadgig
ys2hs.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction