https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/19/68bcca261d997c13090fac67d336d219.jpeg
Free download скачать Unleashing the Power of Renewable Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Technologies: A Comprehensive Guide to Real-World Applications : Electric vehicle Hydrogen Conversion - "Cost Free" Alternative Energy Source
by mohamed  Lamaachi

English | March 22, 2024 | ASIN: B0CYXRLMZ9 | 318 pages | PDF | 107 Mb

The gradual increase in carbon emission along with the greenhouse gases results in increased global warming due to the smoke emission from the IC engine vehicles has adversely degraded the environment quality and human health. The global data of 2020 show that road transport accounts for three quarters (74.5%) of the total emissions where passenger vehicles contribute 45.1% and trucks carrying freight contribute 29.4%. Different alternatives have been studied and developed for the reduction of such emissions from the transportation sector. The global world is transitioning towards cleaner means of transportation technology. Almost 99.9% of the transportation sectors are dependent on petroleum and diesel-based fuels. In such a scenario, electric vehicles could be one of the alternatives. This book walks you through all the possibilities of the conversion of IC engine vehicles to battery electric vehicles in the transportation sector.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
bna2o.rar
Rapidgator
bna2o.rar.html
Uploadgig
bna2o.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction