https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/9b/d31b0c49c8c7ca9596c73c6fa73ea69b.jpeg
Free download скачать AI Art Prompts: Developing AI Prompts for Creating Great Art
by Andrew Parry

English | April 1, 2024 | ASIN: B0CZN4KXDC | 229 pages | PDF | 93 Mb

Art has always been a reflection of humanity's most profound thoughts, emotions, and visions. From the earliest cave paintings to the masterpieces of the Renaissance, and through to the abstract expressions of the 20th century, art has been a mirror to society, a form of communication, and a method for exploring the unknown. In the 21st century, this exploration has taken a new turn with the advent of AI, opening up uncharted territories of creativity and artistic expression.
AI, in its essence, refers to machines or software that can perform tasks which typically require human intelligence. These tasks include learning, reasoning, problem-solving, perception, and understanding language. When applied to art, AI transforms from a cold, logical processor of data into a medium through which new forms of beauty, complexity, and insight can emerge. This transition marks a significant evolution in the tools available to artists, paralleling past technological advances such as the camera, which challenged and expanded the boundaries of traditional painting.
The introduction of AI into the art world has sparked a vibrant debate about the nature of creativity and the role of the artist. Some purists argue that art created with the aid of AI lacks the soul and authenticity of works produced solely by human hands and minds. Others, however, see AI as a liberating force, offering artists new ways to experiment and express themselves. This book aims to delve into this debate, not to settle it, but to explore the possibilities and challenges AI presents to the artistic community.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
yedhe.rar
Rapidgator
yedhe.rar.html
Uploadgig
yedhe.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction