https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/a2/a42936cf559e42b886d4caa9d3d732a2.jpeg
Free download скачать Demystifying Qubits: A Beginner's Guide to Quantum Computing
by Daniel Krotov

English | April 1, 2024 | ASIN: B0CZND56PC | 150 pages | PDF | 70 Mb

�� Demystifying Qubits: A Beginner's Guide to Quantum Computing ��
Unveil the mind-blowing potential of Quantum Computing! ⚛
Demystifying Qubits is your beginner-friendly guide to this revolutionary technology poised to change the world.
Inside this book, you'll discover:The Dawn of a Quantum Era: Explore the history of quantum mechanics and its connection to the birth of quantum computing. From Bits to Qubits: Grasp the fundamental unit of quantum information, the qubit, and its ability to exist in multiple states simultaneously (superposition). ✨The Power of Quantum Mechanics: Understand how this science allows quantum computers to outperform classical computers in specific tasks.Unlocking Potential: Dive into the real-world applications of quantum computing, from drug discovery and materials science to cryptography and artificial intelligence.The History Behind the Future: Meet the brilliant minds who shaped quantum computing and learn about the ongoing advancements in the field.A Step-by-Step Journey: Follow a clear and concise exploration of quantum computing, from its core principles to its architecture and its ethical considerations.Whether you're a curious student, a tech enthusiast, or simply intrigued by the future, Demystifying Qubits provides a compelling and accessible introduction to quantum computing.
No prior physics knowledge required!
Get your copy today and Demystify Qubits!
#QuantumComputing #FutureofTech #BeginnersGuide

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
28bxf.rar
Rapidgator
28bxf.rar.html
Uploadgig
28bxf.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction