https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/4e/44bef3fc67db9939270729be91ecb04e.jpeg
Free download скачать Eclipse Phase: Sunward: The Inner System  By  Posthuman Studios
2010 | 195 Pages | ISBN: 0984583521 | PDF | 30 MB
Sunward details the inner part of the solar system:Can you take the heat? Find out on Mercury, the Vulcanoids, or dive into the sun's corona with the SolariansA new star is rising on Venus, join in the intrigue as the Morningstar Constellation maneuvers for influence.Return to the cradle of transhumanity and explore the blasted, but not quite abandoned, ruins of Earth.Keepers of many of our cultural traditions, the Lunar-Lagrange Alliance stands watch over our shattered homeworld.A red storm is rising on Mars as the traditional masters of the red planet face an upswell of Barsoomian patriotism.The silent masters of the inner system, the Planetary Consortium, reach out to touch all with a velvet glove.Plus new Morphs, gear, and sample characters.  Sunward is a 192 page PDF (with layers, a hyperlinked table of contents, a hyperlinked index, and internal hyperlinks) and is Creative Commons (BY-NC-SA) licensed.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
jmivx.rar
Rapidgator
jmivx.rar.html
Uploadgig
jmivx.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction