https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/f9/44424bf22b177bb4a2492a53483318f9.jpeg
Free download скачать Jewish and Hebrew Education in Ottoman Palestine through the Lens of Transnational History
by Talia Tadmor-Shimony and Nirit Raichel
English | 2023 | ISBN: 3031349253 | 236 Pages | True PDF | 4.7 MB

This book uses transnational history to explain the formation of modern schools in a territory that lacks modern education. The emergence of modern Jewish education in Ottoman Palestine resulted from European actors and networks' infiltration of educational concepts due to several unique elements. One of them was the activity of transnational networks and actors. The other factor is the important place of education in shaping reality in the Jewish and Hebrew discourse. The area of Ottoman Palestine was almost devoid of modern education, so it is possible to examine the ways of transferring educational concepts. Historians can diagnose the starting point and locate the actors' biographies and journeys. The book discusses and discovers several themes, such as molding five portraits of modern Jewish and Hebrew education graduates and the function of the school as a medical site due to the shortage of public health policy.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
g0w4u.rar
Rapidgator
g0w4u.rar.html
Uploadgig
g0w4u.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction