https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/db/b7cda1eaaeff03e2a8db53e04e8c27db.jpeg
Free download скачать Costanza Di Fabio, "National Supervision and Income Smoothing in Banks' Annual Reports "
English | ISBN: 3030740102 | 2021 | 104 pages | PDF | 2 MB
This book deals with the debated relationship between the characteristics of national supervision and manipulative practices in banks' annual reports, with a specific focus on income smoothing. The issue is quite challenging as, since the 2008 financial crisis, governmental bodies and regulators have stressed the crucial role of supervision for bank transparency purposes, but the effect of supervision on accounting manipulation is still discussed. Focusing on European banks, the book investigates whether the characteristics of national supervision affect bank propensity to smooth income, also considering the potential role of bank business models. By exploring a broad range of national supervision's characteristics, the book presents a comprehensive view on the influence of country-level institutional settings on a form of earnings management widely used across the banking industry.

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
hfhv2.rar
Rapidgator
hfhv2.rar.html
Uploadgig
hfhv2.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction