https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/74/8669be867b5496f65ed9aabe093dfd74.jpeg
Free download скачать Not Your Father's Capitalism: What Race Equity Asks of U.S. Business Leaders by Adriane Johnson-Williams
English | May 23, 2023 | ISBN: 1642253235 | 176 pages | PDF | 3.86 Mb
EVER SINCE THE UPRISINGS OF 2020, consumers and employees alike have demanded more accountability from US business leaders. As a leadership coach, author Dr. Adriane Johnson - Williams noted the increasing volume of demands but saw no guidance out in the world that makes the work of organizational change for equity clear. That's when she decided to write this book.

The author simply asks this of you: Give her ― this book, its calendar, activities, and additional provided resources included ― 90 days. Spend this time with her and she'll challenge you to examine who you are as a leader and a person. You'll look at how you value others, how you are a reflection on your organization, and how to discover how you want to be reflected in the world.
In Not Your Father's Capitalism, Johnson - Williams distinguishes diversity and inclusion from equity and shows readers how to build a diverse team and inclusive culture ― and what it really means to commit (or not) to race equity.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
3kxr2.rar
Rapidgator
3kxr2.rar.html
Uploadgig
3kxr2.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction