https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/6b/50957880734[цензура]8b5e47acd04bc18d6b.jpeg
Free download скачать Policy Design for Research and Innovation: Politics, Institutions and Interest Intermediation Practices
by Claudia Acciai
English | 2023 | ISBN: 3031366271 | 268 Pages | True PDF | 5.8 MB

This book investigates the determinants of policy design choices in an area of public policy embracing multiple sectors of public responsibilities: Research and Innovation (R&I). Drawing on case studies from France and Italy, it assesses how governments design research and innovation policy strategies. It also examines how policymakers and stakeholders translate their interests into different design strategies, and the impact of varying political orientations and institutional setups on shaping choices for alternative policy instruments. Lastly, the book considers how the interactions between policy makers and policy takers influence policy design choices. It will appeal to scholars and students of comparative public policy, public administration, emerging technologies, and governance.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
gy2al.rar
Rapidgator
gy2al.rar.html
Uploadgig
gy2al.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction