https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/86/ba7326adf5d7db7f6625d9b9e46c2986.jpeg
Free download скачать Sojin Lim, "Politics, International Relations and Diplomacy on the Korean Peninsula "
English | ISBN: 1032491922 | 2023 | 152 pages | PDF | 8 MB
This edited volumeexplores the past, present, and future of the Korean Peninsula, with special focus on South Korea, by connecting developments in politics with those in international relations and diplomacy.

The book focuses on how South Korea's politics and international relations have evolved since the founding of the First Republic in 1948, with particular attention to the period surrounding the 2022 presidential election. The authors provide new insights into Korean politics, including South Korean electoral reform and relations with China and Japan, North Korea's nuclear capacity, and North-South diplomacy.
Beginning with a commentary by Colin Crooks, Britain's current Ambassador to South Korea and former Ambassador to North Korea, on recent British foreign policy changes and UK-Korea relations, this book will appeal to scholars and students of politics, international relations, diplomacy, and Korean Studies.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
wjz1o.rar
Rapidgator
wjz1o.rar.html
Uploadgig
wjz1o.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction