https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/db/d99bb8781afdf646c54c49e1550bc3db.jpeg
Free download скачать Primality Testing and Integer Factorization in Public-Key Cryptography by Song Y. Yan
English | PDF (True) | 2009 | 386 Pages | ISBN : 0387772677 | 5.3 MB
The Primality Testing Problem (PTP) has now proved to be solvable in deterministic polynomial-time (P) by the AKS (Agrawal-Kayal-Saxena) algorithm, whereas the Integer Factorization Problem (IFP) still remains unsolvable in (P). There is still no polynomial-time algorithm for IFP. Many practical public-key cryptosystems and protocols such as RSA (Rivest-Shamir-Adleman) rely their security on computational intractability of IFP.

Primality Testing and Integer Factorization in Public Key Cryptography, Second Edition, provides a survey of recent progress in primality testing and integer factorization, with implications to factoring based public key cryptography. Notable new features are the comparison of Rabin-Miller probabilistic test in RP, Atkin-Morain elliptic curve test in ZPP and AKS deterministic test.
This volume is designed for advanced level students in computer science and mathematics, and as a secondary text or reference book; suitable for practitioners and researchers in industry.
Primality Testing and Integer Factorization in Public Key Cryptography, Second Edition, provides a survey of recent progress in primality testing and integer factorization, with implications to factoring based public key cryptography. Notable new features are the comparison of Rabin-Miller probabilistic test in RP, Atkin-Morain elliptic curve test in ZPP and AKS deterministic test.
This volume is designed for advanced level students in computer science and mathematics, and as a secondary text or reference book; suitable for practitioners and researchers in industry.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
ljzsi.rar
Rapidgator
ljzsi.rar.html
Uploadgig
ljzsi.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction