https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/53/a5e54ac4e444c0b9480cc69e59962f53.jpeg
Free download скачать Python for Kids (vol.1): Python Knowledge is not Limited to the Classroom, It's a Lifelong Journey + Exercises and Answers on Each Topics Discussed. (computer horizon (kids))
by Kamran Ahmed

English | April 3, 2024 | ASIN: B0CZW61GJG | 216 pages | PDF | 46 Mb

Embark on an exciting journey into the world of Python programming with this fun and engaging book designed especially for young learners like you! From Week 1 to Week 2, you'll explore the basics of Python coding through interactive lessons, hands-on projects, and fun coding challenges.
In Week 1, you'll dive into the fundamentals of Python programming. Learn what Python is and why it's such an awesome language to learn. Set up Python on your computer and write your very first Python program to greet the world with a friendly "Hello, World!" message. Discover the power of variables, data types, and input/output as you create interactive programs that respond to user input. By the end of Week 1, you'll have mastered the building blocks of Python programming and be ready to tackle more advanced concepts in the weeks to come.
As you enter Week 2, get ready to explore loops and lists in Python. Dive deeper into the world of coding as you learn how to use loops to repeat actions and iterate over lists and strings. Master both for loops and while loops, and practice writing your own loop-based programs. Then, discover the power of lists, one of the most powerful data structures in Python. Learn how to create, access, and manipulate lists, as well as perform common operations like adding, removing, and updating elements. Explore list comprehensions, a concise way to create lists in Python, and see how they can simplify your code. By the end of Week 2, you'll have a solid understanding of loops and lists in Python and be well on your way to becoming a Python programming pro!
So grab your copy of this book, buckle up, and get ready for an exciting adventure into the world of Python programming. Let's start coding together!

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
hmbbz.rar
Rapidgator
hmbbz.rar.html
Uploadgig
hmbbz.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction