https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/fb/83736dabfa588e0524e9b210160fc8fb.jpeg
Free download скачать Yannis Stavrakakis, "Research Handbook on Populism "
English | ISBN: 1800379684 | 2024 | 604 pages | PDF | 4 MB
Examining one of the most hotly debated topics in contemporary politics, media and academia, the Research Handbook on Populism brings together a diverse range of academics from across the globe to provide a detailed and comprehensive overview of the developing field of populism research.

This prescient Research Handbook highlights the crucial need for conceptual reflexivity, theoretical awareness, methodological pluralism and historical alertness as guiding principles in populism research. Chapters showcase cutting-edge research methods, from surveys to ethnography and from discourse studies to psychoanalytic political theorisation. Enacting diverse sensibilities, they explore a wealth of topics, such as digital populism, anti-populism, feminism, colonialism, the politics of emotions, populist constitutionalism, party politics, social movements, and relevant artistic practices. Offering rigorous comparative perspectives and highlighting promising avenues for future research, this Research Handbook deftly illustrates the dynamism of populism research.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
rnm5i.rar
Rapidgator
rnm5i.rar.html
Uploadgig
rnm5i.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction