https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/6b/74d8277277d9058dcb2e9bedf3ec8b6b.jpeg
Free download скачать Rick Steves Central Europe: The Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia & More by Rick Steves, Cameron Hewitt
English | December 26, 2023 | ISBN: 164171557X | 1144 pages | PDF | 61 Mb
Now more than ever, you can count on Rick Steves to tell you what youreallyneed to know when traveling through Central Europe.From romantic cities steeped in history to the stunning slopes of the Alps, get to know this exciting slice of Europe: with Rick Steves on your side, Central Europe can be yours! InsideRick Steves Central Europeyou'll find:Fully updatedcomprehensive coverageon the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, Austria, and Slovakia, plus side trips to Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, Bulgaria, and RomaniaRick's strategic adviceon how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favoritesTop sights and hidden gems,from the cobbles of bustling Bratislava, to country roads winding through the Julian Alps, to the striking chapels and cathedrals of Prague's Castle QuarterHow to connect with culture:Bask in the energy of Kraków's Main Square Market, sample local wines from Hungarian vintners, or soak in the steamy thermal baths ofBudapestBeat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist trapswith Rick's candid, humorous insightThe best places toeat, sleep, and relaxSelf-guided walking toursof lively neighborhoods and historic museumsDetailed neighborhood mapsfor exploring on the goUseful resourcesincluding a packing list, phrase books, historical overviews, and recommended readingOver 1,000 bible-thin pagesinclude everything worth seeing without weighing you downMake the most of every day and every dollar withRick Steves Central Europe!

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
tjb9k.rar
Rapidgator
tjb9k.rar.html
Uploadgig
tjb9k.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction