https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/2d/273b90fffbd74031021d7c34d3137e2d.jpeg
Free download скачать Dr Stephen Ingram, "Robust Realism in Ethics: Normative Arbitrariness, Interpersonal Dialogue, and Moral Objectivity"
English | ISBN: 0198886489 | 2023 | 256 pages | PDF | 2 MB
Stephen Ingram defends a robustly realistic metaethical theory, based on the concept of normative arbitrariness, of which he provides the first in-depth analysis. He argues that, in order to capture the normative non-arbitrariness of moral choice, we must commit to the existence of robustly stance-independent, categorical, irreducibly normative, non-natural moral facts. Specifically, he identifies five ways in which a metaethical theory might fail to capture the non-arbitrariness of moral choice. The first involves claims about the bruteness of moral attitudes or facts. The second involves claims about the privileging of some attitudes over others. The third involves the claim that some metaethical theories leave a normative deficit. The fourth involves a claim about our ownership over moral reality. And the fifth involves the claim that certain metaethical theories introduce a

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
ufpr6.rar
Rapidgator
ufpr6.rar.html
Uploadgig
ufpr6.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction