https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/a3/10e44bd0693f02828e7e2ce5035c3ea3.jpeg
Free download скачать Wim Klooster, "The Cambridge History of the Age of Atlantic Revolutions: Volume 1, The Enlightenment and the British Colonies "
English | ISBN: 1108476031 | 2024 | 800 pages | PDF | 7 MB
Volume I offers an introduction to the Enlightenment, which served as the shared background for virtually all revolutionary turmoil, and the American Revolution, which inaugurated the Age of Revolutions. Beginning with a thorough introduction, the volume covers international rivalry, the importance of slavery, and the reformist mind-set that prevailed on the eve of the revolutionary era. It addresses the traditional argument on whether the Enlightenment truly caused revolutions, concluding that the reverse is more apt: revolutions helped create the Enlightenment as a body of thought. The volume continues with a regional and thematic assessment of the American Revolution, revealing how numerous groups in British America - including Black and indigenous people - pursued their own agendas and faced interests at odds with the principles of the revolution.

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
q7kmj.rar
Rapidgator
q7kmj.rar.html
Uploadgig
q7kmj.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction