https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0425/1c/f5a67507db46d9806fd57a64d7ee911c.jpeg
Free download скачать Laura Hein, "The New Cambridge History of Japan: Volume 3, The Modern Japanese Nation and Empire, c.1868 to the Twenty-First Century "
English | ISBN: 1107196132 | 2023 | 860 pages | PDF | 11 MB
This major new volume presents innovative recent scholarship on Japan's modern history, including its imperial past and transregional entanglements. An international team of leading scholars offer accessible and thought-provoking essays that present an expansive global vision of the archipelago's history from c. 1868 to the twenty-first century. Japan was the first non-Western society to become a modern nation and empire, to industrialize, and to deliver a high standard of living to virtually all its citizens, capturing international attention ever since. These Japanese efforts to reshape global hierarchies powered a variety of debates and conflicts, both at home and with people and places beyond Japan's shores. Drawing on the latest Japanese and English-language scholarship, this volume highlights Japan's distinctive and fast-changing history.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
0zavu.rar
Rapidgator
0zavu.rar.html
Uploadgig
0zavu.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction