https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0530/d6/ce929b49ff35fd969e46c67f4b9be2d6.jpeg
Free download скачать Mastering Electron Build Modern Desktop Applications
Published 5/2024
Created by Prakalp Varshney
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 Lectures ( 1h 32m ) | Size: 705 MB

Create a Complete Notes App with Database Integration and Packaging
What you'll learn:
Welcome and Introduction
Setting Up the Development Environment
Fundamentals of Electron
Todo App Project
Packaging the Application for Distribution
Requirements:
Basics of HTML, CSS and Javascript are required
Basics of git & github
Will be good if you know little bit of node and jQuery. (quick crash course will work)
Bootstrap is optional, just needed in designing part.
Description:
Welcome to the "Mastering Electron" course! Whether you're a beginner or an experienced developer, this course is designed to help you dive into Electron JS and build powerful desktop applications.In this comprehensive course, you'll learn everything from the basics of Electron to packaging your app as an executable file. We'll guide you step-by-step through the development of a fully functional notes app, including database operations and advanced features.Our hands-on approach ensures you gain practical experience, making learning efficient and engaging. You'll be encouraged to code along with us, ensuring you can apply your new skills immediately.I have tailored this course to make you understand everything in a short and crisp manner while ensuring the content is complete and thorough.By the end of this course, you'll have a solid understanding of Electron and the confidence to create your own desktop applications. We'll cover essential topics such as setting up the development environment, creating and managing windows, integrating with databases, and packaging your app.Join us and start your journey to becoming an Electron expert today! Don't miss out on the opportunity to enhance your skill set and advance your career in software development. Let's build something amazing together!
Who this course is for:
Anyone who is interested in desktop app development.
Anyone who wants to learn electron js
Anyone who wants to develop desktop apps using web technologies
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/mastering-electron-modern-desktop-apps/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
owdbv.Mastering.Electron.Build.Modern.Desktop.Applications.rar.html
Fikper
owdbv.Mastering.Electron.Build.Modern.Desktop.Applications.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable