https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0604/b4/97ab5b9b9515d077f72c2370c91d98b4.jpeg
Free download скачать Solution Focused Brief Therapy Course
Published 5/2024
Created by Reni Sharma
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 Lectures ( 2h 24m ) | Size: 1.53 GB

Empowering Change: Mastering Solution-Focused Brief Therapy Techniques
What you'll learn:
Understanding the Core Principles of SFBT
Developing Practical Skills in Applying SFBT Interventions
Enhancing Ability to Identify and Leverage Client Strengths and Resources
Implementing SFBT Across Diverse Contexts and Populations
Requirements:
No experience needed, the course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn about SFBT
Description:
Embark on a transformative journey into the world of Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) with my introductory course. Designed for mental health professionals, counsellors, and students alike, this course provides a foundational understanding of SFBT principles and techniques. Through engaging lectures and practical exercises, participants will gain insight into the core concepts of SFBT, including its solution-focused approach, collaborative nature, and emphasis on client strengths. Led by Reni Sharma; a qualified psychotherapist practitioner and a Counselling Clinical Supervisor who has many years of experience delivering therapy using a integrative approach working with a diverse range of indiviudals. This course offers a supportive learning environment where participants can explore SFBT interventions such as the Miracle Question, scaling techniques, and identifying exceptions. Participants will learn how to apply SFBT principles in their practice, empowering clients to identify goals, build on their strengths, and create positive change. With a focus on practical skills and real-world applications, this course equips participants with the tools and confidence to begin incorporating SFBT into their work. Whether you're new to therapy or looking to expand your therapeutic toolkit, this introductory course is your gateway to the empowering world of Solution-Focused Brief Therapy. Join me and take the first step towards transformative change.
Who this course is for:
Newly qualified Counsellors/Experienced Counsellors or anyone working in the mental health field interested about SFBT therapy
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/solotion-focused-brief-therapy-course/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
uehdf.Solution.Focused.Brief.Therapy.Course.part2.rar.html
uehdf.Solution.Focused.Brief.Therapy.Course.part1.rar.html
Fikper
uehdf.Solution.Focused.Brief.Therapy.Course.part2.rar.html
uehdf.Solution.Focused.Brief.Therapy.Course.part1.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable