https://i124.fastpic.org/big/2024/1005/65/0a140d92dc4473c8680571ae394c4e65.webp
Free download скачать Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany, 7th Edition by Lonely Planet
English | October 29th, 2024 | ISBN: 1837582335 | 192 pages | True EPUB | 48.35 MB
Lonely Planet's Pocket Florence and Tuscany is your guide to the city's best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Marvel at the Duomo, sample traditional Italian food and climb the Tower of Pisa; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Florence and Tuscany and make the most of your trip!

Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Florence and Tuscany:
* Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
* Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
* Convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus colour neighbourhood maps
* User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
* Covers Florence, Pisa, Siena, Fiesole, Lucca, Chianti and more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
gbkto.rar.html
TakeFile
gbkto.rar.html
Fikper
gbkto.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction