https://s39.radikal.ru/i086/1006/ce/d654432a5adb.jpg

Аниме:

спойлер

07-Ghost (TV), 5 Centimeters per Second, Afro Samurai: Resurrection (movie), Black Butler (TV), Bleach, Break the Ice - Britney Spears (music video), Chrono Crusade (TV), Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion (TV). Cowboy Bebop - The Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door, D.Gray-man (TV), Death Note (TV), Ergo Proxy (TV), FLCL (Fooly Cooly), Fullmetal Alchemist (TV), Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (TV), Ga-Rei -Zero- (TV), GANTZ, Ghost in the Shell, Girl Who Leapt Through Time The (Movie), Guin Saga (TV), Gundam Seed, Gunslinger Girl, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (TV), Kill Bill (O-Ren Ishii Anime Scenes), Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit (Music Video), Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (TV) My HiME, Naruto, Naruto Shippūden (TV), Pale Cocoon (OAV), Paprika (Movie), Paranoia Agent School Days (TV), Shaman King, Shigofumi (TV), Shuffle!, So long, Mr. Despair (TV), Soul Eater (TV), Sumomomo Momomo (TV), Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann (TV), Vampire Knight (TV), Voices of a Distant Star (Hoshi No Koe)

Музыка: Sixx A.M. - Life is Beautiful (Acoustic Version)
Автор (C) клипа: Animated
Размер (Size) клипа: 85.09 Мб
Длительность: 4:18
Год: 2009

Комментарий автора: What can i say... A project i wanted to create long ago. Something sentimental. I always knew that my ideas were somewhat different from the others, even though they didn't believe me at all... Now, that project, was my time to shine. And... heh... considering that the word "shine" in the japanese language means "die", it seems that this amv could be something that would make me understand that i'm not good at editing at all, or make me a hero. And, till now, from the comments i watch, the second one starts to happen :)

Файл
Разрешение: 1280x720
Видео кодек: MPEG4 Video (H264)
Аудио кодек: AAC
Аудио битрейт: 192 Kbps

Подпись автора

"her penultimate sighs called softly on the kindling wind
her saintly eyes filling with tears, lifting with truth
and then a golden flash like the onset of heaven
leaving her screams breaking my heart
and in the grip of fire I knew the death of love"

!