https://s004.radikal.ru/i206/1106/f9/b9c5ddcc557c.jpg

Аниме:

Свернутый текст

Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne, Bakemonogatari, Bakuman, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, Dog Days, Fairy Tail, Fractale, Gosick, Hana-saku Iroha, (Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri, K-ON!!, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?, Level E, Lucky Star (TV), Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika, Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu! (TV), Naruto Shippūden (TV), Nichijou (TV), One Piece, Pokemon: Best Whishes, Rio - Rainbow Gate! TV, Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto (TV), Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu (movie), Tegami Bachi: Reverse, Wandering Son (TV), Wolverine (TV), Yumekui Merry

Музыка: Very Tasteful - Lip Syncing to the Song
Автор (C) клипа: Haunter103
Размер (Size) клипа: 69.54 Мб
Длительность: 03:02
Дата создания: 11.05.2011

Комментарий автора: I made this for the Anime North Momiji Challenge for 2011. It was a lip sync challenge. Naturally I could not leave such a challenge alone, but I didn't have a song. A quick search of the youtubes yielded this song which seems entirely appropriate. Also it would allow me to focus on doing some tricky lipsync on complex shots instead of having to break my brain doing shot selection to match lyrics.

Файл:
Разрешение: 1280x720
Кодек: H.264 / aac

Подпись автора

"her penultimate sighs called softly on the kindling wind
her saintly eyes filling with tears, lifting with truth
and then a golden flash like the onset of heaven
leaving her screams breaking my heart
and in the grip of fire I knew the death of love"

!

Член клуба Позити ффф