https://s39.radikal.ru/i085/1109/ea/dad20eda6691.jpg

Аниме: Suzumiya Haruhi no Shōshitsu
Музыка: Halou - Honeythief
Автор (C) клипа: Eion
Жанр (genre): Drama, Horror
Размер (Size) клипа: 10.82 Мб
Длительность: 01:37
Дата создания: 08.07.2011

Комментарий автора: Hey, this is my first post to AMVNews; I’ve seen many amazing editors within this website so I hoped that I could be reviewed by them.One thing that I wanted to portray through this video was the idea of Cynicism playing a huge role within somebody’s life; it often causes them to look negatively upon everything and can become a big hindrance to not only themselves but to those around them. Kyon, within this video, let his cynicism deflate his esteem – he began to doubt himself and those around him – while life seemed so confusing and out of touch for him, it was well for everyone else.

Through to the end of the video I wanted to fully express the concept that traits such as this can ruin relationships with other people, the gun and death being metaphors of the death of a relationship/friendship. Naturally a somewhat ‘grungy’ feel worked well this idea and I’m also glad this song was created too as it compliments exactly what I was trying to show. I really loved making this AMV so I hope that shines through; though it may not be the longest of AMV’s I feel that it’s length is just enough to deliver the meaning while not drawing it out too much.

Файл:
Разрешение: 848x480
Кодек: H.264 / aac

Подпись автора

"her penultimate sighs called softly on the kindling wind
her saintly eyes filling with tears, lifting with truth
and then a golden flash like the onset of heaven
leaving her screams breaking my heart
and in the grip of fire I knew the death of love"

!

Член клуба Позити ффф