https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/a8/f8/x0HKwmBE_t.jpg
Outlaw Chronicles 03   King's Man   Angus Donald
mobi | 721.79 KB |  1847444911 | Angus Donald |  2011 | Hachette UK

Description: ReviewAngus Donald leads you into the familiar forests of Medieval England...and then all hell breaks loose! Far from the figure of popular legend, Donald's Robin Hood is a brutal, cunning warlord who will let nothing stand in his way. A fresh, lively and welcome take on one of the world's most famous outla. And yet, it stirred in me a nostalgia for all the great stories of my childhood; those that thrilled me, inspired me and shaped who I am today. Complex heroes, craven villains, brutal fights...King's Man is a boy's own romp that flies like an arrow from a yew bow Giles Kristian Product DescriptionTHE THIRD CRUSADE IS OVERRichard the Lionheart is bound for England. But with all the princes of Europe united against him . . .can the greatest warrior in Christendom make it safely home?THE LION IS CHAINEDCaptured. Bound. Imprisoned. King Richard's slim hope of salvation rests on one man - a former outlaw, a vengeful earl, a man who scoffs at Holy Mother Church: ROBIN HOODFor King and country Robin and his loyal lieutenant Alan Dale will risk all - from blood-soaked battlefields to deadly assassins - to see the Lionheart restored to his rightful throne.

download скачать link Here