https://i111.fastpic.ru/thumb/2020/0416/9a/adddf94efe71c54c9251ce0f0237929a.jpeg
Idea Mapping   How to Access Your Hidden Brain Power, Learn Faster, Remember More
epub | 4.79 MB | English |  Jamie Nast |   Wiley

About Idea Mapping   How to Access Your Hidden Brain Power, Learn Faster, Remember More :

Praise for Idea Mapping
"Nast's work in Idea Mapping enables those with creative minds to clearly lay out their thinking process and those who are more process-minded to become creative. If your organization is looking for a pragmatic, step-by-step guide to idea mapping, this is it."
-Chris Brown, Executive Vice President, DTE Energy Resources
"I have used idea maps for thirty years and have taught MBA students, employees, and my children how to harness their power. I strongly recommend this book and believe you will feel it to be one of the best investments you have ever made in your own growth."
-Stephen C. Lundin, coauthor, FISH!
"This is a book that everyone should read. It's an interactive, thought-provoking book about the brain and learning that will expand your mind. Nast, an accomplished and well-respected instructor, has guided me into a new realm of...The EPUB format of this title may not be compatible for use on all handheld devices.

download скачать link Here