https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/c3/34/oFze2C0M_t.jpg

epub, azw3, mobi | 596.7 KB | English | Armin Bergmann | 2014 |  Page: 84

Book Description :

"I'm loving the Recipe Guide! It's the perfect companion to the first edition!..."

Losing weight is very difficult for most people. Even though we approach it with the best intentions, our schedules, lack of will-power, lack of support and depleted stamina often get in the way of our efforts. We tell ourselves that we're finally going to start eating better and getting more exercise and we get off to a strong start, only to throw in the towel after just a few days of effort.

In many cases, the biggest thing we're missing is a plan. A plan that isn't complicated. A plan that can be followed even when our schedule gets busy. A plan that produces measurable results fast enough that we won't get discouraged with the process.

If you are one of the many who have struggled to lose weight, a well-rounded, nutritious, liquid-diet might be the right option for you. In my book, "Drink Yourself Thin", I lay out an easy to follow plan that is currently being followed by many people and is producing measurable results.

This is the companion guide to that book. In this book, "Drink Yourself Thin: Recipe Guide", I have included over 50 recipes for delicious smoothies, fruit juices, fruit-waters, shakes and soups that can be used on the "Drink Yourself Thin" plan.

In recent years, there has been a lot of buzz generating around the concepts of liquid-diets and juice-fasting. Some of this buzz was generated by the movie, "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead" which chronicles the journeys of Joe Cross and Phil Staples as they attempt a 60-day juice-fast. Their results were incredible. Both lost an impressive amount of weight and saw other major improvements in their bodies as well, including drastic improvements in auto-immune conditions that had previously required expensive medication.

The "Drink Yourself Thin" plan isn't complicated. It involves the gradual introduction of nutrient packed and delicious smoothies, shakes, soups, fruit waters and juices into the diet as meal replacements and the removal of foods from the diet that promote the storage of fat and excess weight. Some people choose to replace one meal a day. Others choose to replace all solid foods for a select period of time. The option you select is really up to you - depending on the pace you're most comfortable with. Many people find that they're able to consistently lose up to 5 lbs. per week using this approach, especially during the early weeks. (It's also common to lose a little more than that during the first week, but the numbers tend to settle in to a more predictable pattern after that).

That being said, I hope these recipes will be helpful to you as you seek to embark on your journey to finally lose excess weight. I wish you all the best and I look forward to hearing all about your success with this approach.

download скачать link Here 

Thanks for downloading Armin Bergmann - Weight Loss - Drink Yourself Thin - Recipe Guide :