https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/28/be/dWsvdAjh_t.jpg

pdf | 1.39 MB | English | S. L. Watson | 2020 |  Page: 325

About HomestyleMeatlessMainDishMealsbyS L Watson :

Meatless meals do not mean you have to give up taste or eat nothing but green salads. Included are recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I eat about 75% of my meals with no meat. I do enjoy meat, milk, eggs and cheese but they are not the focal point of my eating habits. We do not eat plant based, vegan or vegetarian all the time and probably never will. I am at peace with changing our eating habits over time. The carnivores in my family are hard to please. These recipes are eaten by my entire family.

I convinced them to go meatless for a few meals each week in the beginning. It was a slow process to convince my family to enjoy meatless meals. I needed recipes that use everyday ingredients and were easy to find in the grocery store. I also wanted recipes that did not require hours of prep or cooking time. I started replacing two lunches a week with a meatless meal. Now our lunch is always a meatless meal along with some breakfast and dinners. If your family is not used to eating meatless meals, these recipes will satisfy their taste buds and allow them to eat their favorite foods. Try the recipes on your family and I am sure they will not miss the meat in these dishes.

I do use eggs, oil and dairy in some dishes. You can substitute vegetarian alternatives for eggs, cheese and oil in most recipes. This is not a vegan or vegetarian cookbook. This is about reducing the amount of meat my family eats and finding recipes they will eat but not feel deprived. I wanted to reduce the amount of meat we eat for health benefits. A great side benefit is we now eat a wide variety of sweet potatoes, hearty pastas, fruits, beans and vegetables. This was a process for my family. This did not happen overnight so don't expect miracles in a day. I serve vegetables and/or fruit at every meal. We eat 6-10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day now. 

There is such a wide variety of frozen vegetables, fruits, rice, bean pastas and vegetable noodles available today. We would like to use nothing but fresh fruits and vegetables, but time does not always allowing for chopping and cleaning them. Use frozen vegetables and fruits to save time and money when you can.

It is extremely important to keep fresh fruit and vegetables on hand at all times. Over time, we learned to grab fresh fruit or raw vegetables for a snack and now we eat very few processed snacks. Most importantly, be patient with changing your eating habits. Your taste will change over time.

download скачать link Here 

Thanks for downloading HomestyleMeatlessMainDishMealsbyS L Watson :