https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/59/89/mQmbdi1Y_t.jpg

epub | 326.12 KB | English | Alexa Riley | 2013 | HiJinks Ink Publishing

Book Description :

When things go bump in the night, and children go missing,
she is the last hope to bring them home.

"My name is Rylee and I am a Tracker." 

When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

I'm on the FBI's wanted list.

I have a werewolf for a pet, a Witch of a best friend, and have no need for anyone else in my life.

But when a hunt for a missing child starts to spin out of control, help comes from a most unexpected direction. One that is dangerously dark, brooding and doesn't know a thing about the supernatural.

One whose kisses set me on fire.

*SERIES COMPLETE*

Revie . . .

* "This was a wonderful debut in the Rylee Adamson series, and a creative twist on a genre that's packed full of hard-as-nails heroines. . . . I will definitely stay tuned to see what Rylee and her new partner get up to."
-Red Welly Boots

* "Priceless did not disappoint with its colorful secondary characters, unique slant on the typical P.I. spiel, and a heroine with boatloads of untapped gifts."
-Rabid Reads

* "Priceless was one of those reads that just starts off running and doesn't give too much time to breathe. . . . I'll just go ahead and add the rest of the books to my TBR list now."
-Vampire Book Club

*"Highly recommended for all fans of urban fantasy and paranormal."
-Chimera Revie

Readers who love Anita Blake, Mercy Thompson, Kate Daniels, October Daye, Rachel Morgan or Jane Yellowrock and have been needing another fix of a heroine who has no fox to give, you will love Rylee Adamson!

Category : | Myth & Legend Fantasy eBooks, Women's Adventure Fiction, Women's Fantasy Fiction

download скачать link Here 

Thanks for downloading Finding His Unicorn - Alexa Riley :