https://abload.de/img/paying_the_price__my_3ukm0.jpg
Paying The Price  My High Schoo - Larissa de Silva
epub | 140.83 KB | English | Author :Larissa de Silva |  2014 | Boys Town Press

Book Description :

Join RJ and learn how he uses listening skills & following instructions to have the best day of his life ever!
RJ has had a rough day...he wakes up with gum stuck in his hair, kicks the ball into his own team's soccer goal, and messes up his mom's kitchen. With Mom's help, RJ learns that his problems happen because he doesn't listen or pay attention to her, his teachers, or even his friends.
If RJ can learn how to listen and follow to his parent's or teacher's instructions, he'll have less problems and can have the best day of his life.
Throughout this fun and entertaining story, Author Julia Cook sho all kids ages 6-8 or younger the fundamental social skills of listening and following instructions.
Included are tips and advice for parents, caregivers and educators to help improve your child's behavior and school success.
Winner of the National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval and the MOM's Choice Award Honoring Excellence.

Category : | Children's Manners Books, Children's Literature, Children's Books on Manners

download скачать link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload |Uploaded |

Thanks for downloading Paying The Price  My High Schoo - Larissa de Silva :