призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » 50 Ways to Say You're Awesome

50 Ways to Say You're Awesome

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

https://abload.de/img/50.ways.to.say.youre.6wklz.jpg
50 Ways to Say You're Awesome
pdf | 17.35 MB | English | Author :Alexandra Franzen | 978-1402285660 | 2013 | Sourcebooks

Book Description :

The little book that's (really) a BIG reminder to say "thank you" ... to the people who make your life tremendously AWESOME.

With full-color art and unique messages, this gift book contains 50 new ways to say "I love you," "I appreciate you" and "you amaze me.''

Give the entire book to someone you adore - or tear out each perforated page, add a personalized note on the back and use it 50 times over.

You'll never wonder how to say "thank you" again!

Bland praise? Not here. You'll find lively wordplay & unforgettable compliments, including:

- "BOOM! Brilliance strikes again."
- "I want to clone you for nefarious purposes."
- "You're a miracle machine."
- "Your genius would be alarming, if it wasn't so darn consistent."
- "Welcome to Awesometown, USA. Population: YOU."
Each message is paired with a fill-in-the-blank script on the flip-side, for a personalized "thank you" note.

The book also includes an inspiring introduction - "50 Ways To Use This Book" - packed with 50 simple ways to express your appreciation to the people who make your life better, every single day.
Gratitude changes everything.

Let your praises ring!

Category : | Self-Esteem, Love & Romance, Interpersonal Relations

download скачать link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload |Uploaded |

Thanks for downloading 50 Ways to Say You're Awesome :

In response to the guy inquiring about organic food federation, commonly used dietary supplements on coagulation function during surgery, are hemp seeds good for kidneys, organic produce delivered near me, healthy places to eat near me delivery, robust capsule ingredients,  I highly suggest this new hemp seeds site or organic food shop hatfield, healthiest drive thru food, hemp seeds tesco, food additives list fda, most popular diet supplements, do hemp seeds increase testosterone, and don't forget this top rated dietary supplements list link as well as organic logo meaning, hemp seeds nutritional info, organic food association uk, healthy fast food near me open now, hemp seed oil benefits in hindi, healthy food near me drive thru, on top of this updated hemp seeds forum which is also great. Also have a look at this top organic food forum on top of organic grocery delivery london, hemp seeds holland and barrett, organic food hamper delivery london, organic vegetable shop near me, best cbd seed companies, lists of dietary supplements, not to mention this recommended hemp seeds details alongside all hemp hearts recipes nz, how to do dietary supplement, food supplement toll manufacturer philippines, does hemp seed make you lose weight, list of dietary supplements in the philippines, organic hemp seed oil benefits for dogs, as well as new dietary supplements list blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new dietary supplements list site on top of organic grocery store near me, hemp hearts recipes, does hemp seed oil actually work, organic food store near me, is it illegal to sell hemp seeds, organic produce near me now, on top of this great organic food url on top of organic food shop, healthy food ready meals delivered, organic food kya hai, healthy food near me delivery, hemp seed recipes for babies, shelled hemp seeds tesco, not to mention cool organic food advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top hemp seeds advice for good measure. Check more Top Rated Dietary Supplements List Site bdfff19

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » 50 Ways to Say You're Awesome