https://abload.de/img/fear.no.truth.yykky.jpg
Fear No Truth 
epub | 347.68 KB | English | Author :LynDee Walker |  2018 | Severn River Publishing

Book Description :

Two dead girls. One determined Texas Ranger. And three horrifying truths. A gripping crime thriller that "starts off with a bang and doesn't let up until the end." Her body is found outside a cave-charred, disfigured. Then a second girl dies. A gorgeous athlete, her remains are found on a lakeshore. Some people say it was suicide. Texas Ranger Faith McClellan isn't one of them. And when an intricate web of lies surrounds the second death, Faith will stop at nothing to uncover the truth. But as she finds connections with the unsolved murder case, Faith begins a race against time. Because the killer is still out there. And if Faith can't solve a case that reaches into powerful circles, then more innocent girls will die. A heart-pounding mystery perfect for fans of Melinda Leigh, Robert Dugoni, Mary Burton, Linda Castillo, Lisa Regan, and Anne Frasier.
Praise for Fear No Truth: "LynDee Walker weaves a tight, wonderfully-complex plot with Fear No Truth, and Texas Ranger Faith McClellan is a capable, shining heroine you'll love to root for." - Jeff Carson, nationally bestselling author of the David Wolf series "Terrific. Surprisingly edgy and with a twist around every corner, the skilled and talented LynDee Walker sets the reader on an unstoppable ride. Authentic, witty and compelling--I could not put it down." - Hank Phillippi Ryan, Nationally Bestselling Author of Trust Me
What Readers are Saying: ★★★★★ "I was hooked from the start and couldn't stop turning pages long into the night." ★★★★★ "Strong plot, twists and turns and distractions galore, with a great ending!! Highly recommended!!" ★★★★★ "Top-notch dialog, relatable characters, a methodically escalating pace, and a satisfying conclusion that doesn't resolve until the very end." **

Category : | Pulp Thrillers, Hard-Boiled Mysteries, Women's Detective Fiction

download скачать link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload |Uploaded |

Thanks for downloading Fear No Truth :