https://images2.imgbox.com/83/ad/aBSbqBCv_o.jpg
Lies My Mother Never Told Me   Kaylie Jones
epub | 2.03 MB | English | Author :Kaylie Jones | B002LUHYYM | 2009 | HarperCollins

Book Description :

Her mother was a brainy knockout with the sultry beauty of Marilyn Monroe, a raconteur whose fierce wit could shock an audience into hilarity or silence. Her father was a distinguished figure in American letters, the National Book Award-winning author of four of the greatest novels of World War II ever written. A daughter of privilege with a seemingly fairy-tale-like life, Kaylie Jones was raised in the Hamptons via France in the 1960s and '70s, surrounded by the glitterati who orbited her famous father, James Jones. Legendary for their hospitality, her handsome, celebrated parents held court in their home around an antique bar-an eighteenth-century wooden pulpit taken from a French village church-playing host to writers, actors, movie stars, film directors, socialites, diplomats, an emperor, and even the occasional spy. Kaylie grew up amid such family friends as William Styron, Irwin Shaw, James Baldwin, and Willie Morris, and socialized with the likes of Truman Capote, Norman...

Category : | Alcoholism Recovery, Alcoholism, Biographies & Memoirs of Authors

download скачать link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare |

Thanks for downloading Lies My Mother Never Told Me   Kaylie Jones :