https://i112.fastpic.ru/big/2020/0711/3e/241314e294281859020bcdf100f6ec3e.jpg

Realistic Goal Setting - Achieve ANY Goal FASTER & HAPPIER! (Update)
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 741 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 22 lectures (1 hour, 43 mins) | Language: English
Set & Achieve Personal Goals FASTER & HAPPIER Than Ever Before Starting Today EVEN IF You've Failed In The Past!

What you'll learn

Step-by-step guide to set & achieve your personal goals FASTER & HAPPIER than ever before starting TODAY, EVEN IF you think you're terrible at setting & achieving goals.
     5 DEADLY goal-crushing myths and how to avoid them with ease. (Lecture 5)
     How to trick your mind to make it do what YOU command. (Lecture 9)
     100% FREE strategic goal setting template included! (Lecture 10)
     2 little-known hacks to increase your chances of success by up to 95%! (Lecture 13)
     Simple trick to transform your goal setting process from 'tedious task' to 'energizing endeavor'! (Lecture 17)
     How to use the law of attraction to effortlessly attract EVERYTHING you want from life. (Lecture 18)
     Create your own POWERFUL vision board to feed your mind the motivation it's desperate for. (Lecture 19)
     7 FREE goal setting apps to help you achieve your goals with LIGHTING SPEED. (Lecture 20)
     So much more!

Requirements

Want to set goals faster & happier than ever before? This is YOUR course!
    Basic Internet skills, EVERYTHING else you need to live a better life is right here in this course.
    Ask me ANYTHING in the Q&A section, I'm here to help you achieve the life of your dreams!

Description

★★★ How To Set & Achieve Personal Goals FASTER & HAPPIER Than Ever Before Starting TODAY! ★★★

(This works EVEN IF you feel you're a terrible goal setter or have tried and failed 1,000 times.)

Did you know that 92% of people FAIL to achieve the most important goals they set this year?

The problem is that most people don't have to right system or tools in place.

Most people have no idea how to...

Choose the right goals.

Break down big goals into smaller, more realistic goals.

Benchmark their goals.

Escape goal-crushing environments.

Increase the odds of achieving goals by 95%.

And so much more!

Setting goals without specific tools & processes is like trying to ski down a mountain without any gear.

While skiing is extremely physical and visual, goal setting takes place a large part in your mind making it difficult to see exactly when and where you've messed up in the past.

This means you have NO IDEA  what is actually preventing you from reaching your most critical goals which can leave you feeling defeated, living in regret as you watch others breeze past you in life.

Luckily for you there is a solution!

Let me introduce you to the Realistic Goal Setting Course.

In this course you will learn...

5 DEADLY goal-crushing myths and how to avoid them with ease. (Lecture 5)

How to trick your mind to make it do what YOU command. (Lecture 9)

100% FREE strategic goal setting template included! (Lecture 10)

2 little-known hacks to increase your chances of success by up to 95%! (Lecture 13)

Simple trick to transform your goal setting process from 'tedious task' to 'energizing endeavor'! (Lecture 17)

How to use the law of attraction to effortlessly attract EVERYTHING you want from life. (Lecture 18)

Create your own POWERFUL vision board to feed your mind the motivation it's desperate for. (Lecture 19)

7 FREE goal setting apps to help you achieve your goals with LIGHTING SPEED. (Lecture 20)

So much more!

Why do I (Sumner) have a single ounce of credibility to teach this topic?

After YEARS of trial and error I have conditioned my mind & body to become a goal achieving machine by learning the secret strategies, tools, processes, & methods of some of the most successful goal setters on the planet!

More importantly I have helped DOZENS of people just like you become exponentially better at setting & achieving their personal goals.

Don't just take my word for it though.

Here are few words from some of the goal-achieving machines made by this course...

★★★★★ "I've never taken goal setting as serious as I should and I'm glad I came across this course. I realize that I've been finding my way as an entrepreneur for these past few years with a few vague goals but with each passing year realize that I forgot about my goals halfway through the year. Sumner has done a great job in this course showing me how important goals are and why I need to pay more attention to them and that my lack of attention to them in the past is the main reason why I'm not where I am today where I thought I would be a few years ago." - Ryan E

★★★★★ "What an awesome course! I love the fact that it's PRACTICAL and gives me step by step instructions as well as templates. I'm super motivated! Would definitely recommend this course." - Ali H

★★★★★ "Interesting case studies worked well to jumpstart the course. It kept me engaged as Sumner subtly started to lay the foundation or principles of effective goal setting." - Van

★★★★★ "The instructor is very passionate about the subject and the delivery of the material is very easy to follow and implement." - Vin W

★★★★★ "Sumner is a                                                                                                                                                                                                       fantastic teacher! Thanks for providing this course!" - Mike H

★★★★★ "Extremely well organized and explained! Thank you!" - Sandeep J

As what has been stated above, this course is going to give you every single tool, strategy, process, and hack that YOU need to achieve every single goal faster & happier than ever before starting RIGHT NOW even if you've tried and failed 1,000 times.

Who this course is for:

Goal setting for students.
    Entrepreneurs goal setting for business.
    Employees & coworkers goal setting for work.
    Personal goal setting.
download скачать link:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/a6f530aee0c772a09207b33a1c49a813/pl2d2.Realistic.Goal.Setting..Achieve.ANY.Goal.FASTER..HAPPIER.Update.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8ad84000b916305e3441461f2d58dc9b/pl2d2.Realistic.Goal.Setting..Achieve.ANY.Goal.FASTER..HAPPIER.Update.part2.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/E4AD4C565D6E110/pl2d2.Realistic.Goal.Setting..Achieve.ANY.Goal.FASTER..HAPPIER.Update.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/C9A8307FD879424/pl2d2.Realistic.Goal.Setting..Achieve.ANY.Goal.FASTER..HAPPIER.Update.part2.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/6c7bb0b2c5A478d8/pl2d2.Realistic.Goal.Setting..Achieve.ANY.Goal.FASTER..HAPPIER.Update.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/40b4Ac9091ad5Fe5/pl2d2.Realistic.Goal.Setting..Achieve.ANY.Goal.FASTER..HAPPIER.Update.part2.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction