https://images2.imgbox.com/e3/6b/w2VYYmyM_o.jpg
Thirst for Vampire (Kingdom of - D S  Murphy
mobi | 515.63 KB | English | Author :D.S. Murphy | B08CBZJ4PF | 2020 | Urban Epics

Book Description :

Vampire destroyed my world. Now I'm going to destroy theirs.

I took it all for granted. I grew up protected in an elite compound, waiting for the day I'd be claimed by an elite and taken to the citadel of lights to begin my training. But after barely surviving my trials, the king discovers I'm renitent - a rare human that can resist his compulsion. Now I'm public enemy #1, hiding out with the rebels in the dystopian wasteland, full of poisonous ash and dangerous beasts.

Our only hope is to discover the ancient antidote my grandfather stole from my vampire fiance Damien, but things go from bad to worse quickly when a chance encounter with a mutid bear turns into a three-way with my worst enemy. But I'm stronger now, and faster. Or so I think.

The truth is so much larger than I ever imagined, but if I find the source of the king's century-old lie, I may be able to reclaim the skies for good and finally drive the vampires into the shado where they belong.

One-click and start reading now!

"This book slightly reminded me of a mixture of The Selection, The Hunger Games, and Twilight series. Nice sweet combination of everything great. If you like dystopian romances or scientifically-made vampires, get this one." ★★★★★

"A compelling tale full of raw emotions, tentative romance, beguiling mysteries, dangerous secrets and gut wrenching heartbreak." ★★★★★

"This book is better than Twilight/Vampire Novels. It's so addicting that you won't want to put it down. Dark YA Dystopian at its finest." ★★★★★

Fans of Twilight and Hunger Games are devouring this seductive vampire romance, set in a uniquely dystopian kingdom full of poisonous ash and courtly intrigue. If you love Gothic literature like Dracula, dark and brooding mysteries, and just enough gore and romance to keep things interesting, this book will keep you enthralled until the twisted ending.

Category : | Teen & Young Adult Dystopian eBooks, Genetic Engineering Science Fiction eBooks

download скачать link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare |

Thanks for downloading Thirst for Vampire (Kingdom of - D S  Murphy :