3. Hide Away
4. Familiar
5. Puerto Rican Wind Chimes
6. Days You Wait
7. Different Kind of Love
8. Slanted Sky
9. The Call
10. Bitter Words

Tahoma crosses over the thresholds of lucid, harmony-based folk, and classic, compelling Americana Rock. Emblematic of artists like Ryan Adams, My Morning Jacket, and Tom Petty,Tahoma boasts a flawless blend of indie-rock, Americana-soul, and classic rock n' roll.The Austin, TX group's newest single "Emerald Ring" perfectly emulates the band's transformation from wine-sipping romantic folk to definitively, classic American rock music. The first single from the group's upcoming record (set to be released in June 2016), "Emerald Ring" is an expression of lead singer, Brandon Aguilar, "coming to terms with what kind of songwriter I think I am". Superbly written lyrics, detailing the painfully natural process of human growth, coupled with tasteful, melodically crafted guitar riffs places Tahoma into their own distinct realm of hybrid Americana Rock. Joining Aguilar is Sarah Oermann on backing vocals/percussion, Vinnie Fallico on lead guitar, Mark Mayfield on bass, and Clellan Hyatt on drums. Oermann's soulfully chilling harmonies coupled with Fallico's electrifying, gritty guitar licks makes for an eye-turning, energetic sound reminiscent of 70's LA country rock legends Jackson Browne, Joni Mitchell, and The Eagles.While the group still maintains a fingerprint of their older, folk roots from their debut Honest Mark EP, Tahoma has re-crafted their sound with a live, full band in mind. When asked of the group's progression, Aguilar noted "it's always been easier for me to write a rock song. that's more me at the very core." With a full length album set for a June 2016 release, Tahoma is geared up, and ready to showcase their distinctly unique brand of Americana Rock to audiences everywhere.

https://musdl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/download скачать.png