10. Show Me Baby
11. Sugar
12. Turn Your Damper Down

Barrence Whitfield (vocals)
Peter Greenberg (guitar)
Phil Lenker (bass)
Andy Jody (drums)
Tom Quartulli (sax)

Barrence Whitfield is a full-throttle soul screamer in the spirit of Little Richard, Wilson Pickett, and Solomon Burke. He has been described as the owner of one incredible pair of lungs, with limitless energy and unmatched enthusiasm for his music and his audience. Barrence is a rarity in this business-one of a few black, rock 'n roll singer/entertainers who Spin Magazine says maintains a frenzied performance. The Savages lay down a groovy racket that's so thick and greasy, you'll need to keep moist towelettes near the hi-fi. Barrence and the boys are to soul what the Cramps are to Rockabilly-a gateway musical drug to America's demented roots underbelly. Whitfield is a performer so consumed with satisfying his audiences that he has been called 'crazed, frenetic and completely unhinged.'
After college, Barrence, like many organic music lovers, found himself working in a Kenmore Square record shop called Nuggets. There, he was discovered by guitarist Peter Greenberg, of the legendary Boston bands DMZ and The Lyres. Through this introduction, Barrence got his first taste of the rock 'n roll life and Boston's music scene. Boston reciprocated in kind with 7 Boston Music Awards.
The Boston-bred collective will release a new album on Bloodshot this summer - their first since 2011's Savage Kings - entitled Dig Thy Savage Soul (CD/LP/Digital). Following the release date the band will tour the east coast, Europe, and then eventually other select cities across the United States. Current tour dates are listed below, including a record release show on September 7 at The Middle East in Boston.

https://musdl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/download скачать.png