05. See Me Beautiful
06. Now
07. You´re Nearer
08. My Philosophy
09. Here´s To Life
10. I Surrender
11. Que Sera Sera
12. What I Need

Linda Pettersson-voc; Krister Jonsson-git; Lars Ericsson-bass; Björn Höglund-perc.

Linda was born on the island of Alnö just off the east coast of Sweden and near the town of Sundsvall. She comes from a musical family and since 1994 she has worked as a freelance singer. She performs often in duo format, with her own group and is popular as guest soloist in other diverse musical constellations. Linda has made a considerable name for herself in a relatively short time. She is an unusually versatile singer with jazz as her favourite form of expression. She possesses a wide vocal range and a sensitive gift for giving lyrics rich and meaningful interpretations that communicate easily and directly with her listeners. Even though it is in jazz and its near-related genres that Linda has found her musical heartland, she has also had a large degree of success in other musical styles. As one of Sweden's field artists in Bosnia and Kosova she received a great response and acclaim from the soldiers for her vocal talents in rock and pop concerts there.

In December 2000 Linda performed on her own one-hour TV programme from Nalen in Stockholm, together with the Mathias Algotsson Quartet. Together with Mikael Råberg, Kenny Wheeler with Bohuslän Big Band, and Morton Kargaard Group, Linda has sung specially written parts without words as in the role of an instrument. Linda has made international tours and performed in Japan, France, Scotland, South Africa and Denmark. In 2006 she made a record-long "Pulslag" tour of Sweden together with "Up From The Skies" (Ulf Adåker, Anders Persson, Christian Spering and Magnus Gran).

Linda can be heard on many recordings including her first CD in her own name "Who Are You?" (released 2004) and on "Some Really Nice Songs We Really Like" together with guitarist Krister Jonsson (released 2007). She is also guest soloist on other CDs with, among others, Ewan Svensson, Mikael Råberg and Peter Gullin Trio. Her second album in her own name is "Remembering". Released in april 2010.

https://musdl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/download скачать.png