6. Don't Count the Beers
7. Times Long Gone
8. Genuine Kind of Fine
9. It Just Don't Pay to Think
10. She'll Be Back
11. All Points West
12. Box On a Shelf
13. The Hoot Owl

Mark was born in Virginia, raised in North Carolina and finished high school in Tennessee--a true "wild-eyed southern boy". His musical background started when he was twelve years old, playing clarinet and saxophone in school bands. At the age of fifteen, Mark started playing guitar and singing. After high school, Mark spent twelve years playing with military bands in Korea, Japan, Germany and the United States. Mark has also played several concerts backing "The Temptations".

Although Mark's musical background is firmly rooted in country music, his stage show includes songs from groups like The Eagles, Eric Clapton, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Billy Joel, with a little R&B and folk thrown in as well. Even though Mark has had a successful career working with bands (mostly playing guitar and singing) for over fifteen years, the last several years have brought about a gradual rise in popularity for his work as a solo performer.

In 1997, Mark worked with the band "Fiedel Joe & Co.", a popular German country band from the Westerwald (a region in Germany). There he met the guitarist Christoph Schmitt and formed the duo "Mark Meets Chris" (1998-1999).

Currently, Mark is working solo, duo and trio gigs. He has, to date, released 6 solo CD's: Cobblestone Streets., 1996 Avance Records; Reasons, 1998 Avance Records; If I Could Do It All Again, 2001 Tyrolis Music; Better Left Unsaid, 2003 Avance Records; Ballads (And Other Would-Be Hits) Best of Mark Merritt, 2007; Let's Celebrate (Christmas with Mark Merritt), 2009; one duo CD: Island Paradise (with Sievert Ahrend), 2009; and one Band CD: The Hoot Owl (Mark Merritt Band), 2013

Mark's music is a mix of Country, Bluegrass, Folk and Blues

https://musdl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/download скачать.png