3. You, Beer, And Money (4:19)
4. Midwestern Home (4:41)
5. Fool Me Once (3:44)
6. The Perfect Girl (3:25)
7. Sign Right Here (4:17)
8. Play Me The Music (4:13)
9. My Lost Shaker Of Salt (3:28)
10. The Chase (4:42)

My name is Bryton Stoll. I'm 21 years old and originally from Marysville, Kansas. I go to the University of Kansas in Lawrence and am studying mechanical engineering. I love traveling, spending time with my family and friends, going to the lake on the weekends, and trying new beers. I water ski, snow ski, am trying to learn Spanish, and sometimes dabble in the world of aviation.

I'm also a musician. I started playing guitar when I was 11, started writing songs when I was 14, and made my first CD when I was 16. Since then I have picked up several more instruments, recorded 2 more CDs, and played hundreds of shows in the bars and honky-tonks of Kansas and Nebraska. Now I am taking a new step in my musical career: my debut, full-length, studio quality album, "Finger on the Trigger", a collection of 10 original songs that were written across 3 years of my life.

When choosing or writing the songs for their albums, some artists think 'I need to have a party song, a slow song, and a love song' or 'This needs to sound like what's on the radio so that it sells.'

That's not the way I roll.

Each of these songs was written without worrying about what would happen to them in the future. I didn't target a specific genre, demographic, or age group. I didn't write them to get famous or make money. I wrote them because that's what I enjoy doing. This allows me to be genuine, unpredictable, and never hold back.

I'm just a jack of all trades that likes to write fun songs, hang out, go to the beach, and drink a little beer. Hopefully you enjoy my music; if so, then great! If not, then I guess it wasn't meant to be.

-Bryton Stoll

https://musdl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/download скачать.png