3. Can You Dance
4. Someone
5. Love's Got Rhythm and Blues
6. Whatever We Do
7. That's What Momma Always Said
8. Did I Touch You
9. Only Kidding
10. Can I Quit My Day Job Yet?
11. That's What Momma Always Said (Unplugged)

Singer/Songwriter Alternative Country Artist Elizabeth MacInnis began 2013 by taking her amazing voice, an inspired collection of songs and a lifetime worth of experience and passion to the Los Angeles studio of famed producer Billy Sherwood. The collaboration resulted in a stunning collection of songs as Elizabeth's masterpiece, "One Eye on the Highway".
Born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta, Elizabeth's performance career began with musical theatre which provided ample opportunity to explore a variety of styles and hone her skills as a vocalist and performer. Country, rock, rhythm and blues and even jazz or Dixieland, Elizabeth sings it all with soul and conviction. Her blossoming song writing skills lean towards a country sound with songs that show vulnerability, intelligence and a sense of humour.
Elizabeth's voice has been sought out for television and radio commercials, movie soundtrack work and she has made guest appearances on a variety of recordings over the last two decades. To keep pace with her studio work, her live performances across Western Canada have built a reputation as a consistent performer whose crystal clear vocals and huge stage presence will deliver a solid show every night.
Elizabeth's fans are as faithful to her as she is to them which is a testament to her natural ability to relate to an audience on a very personal level. An audience member may feel like they are the only one at a performance until Elizabeth's makes them laugh, releasing them from her spell as they remember where they are.
A passionate performer who wrings every ounce of "wow" out of each performance, Elizabeth MacInnis will take even the most jaded listener through a gamut of emotions with her recordings and concert appearances.

https://musdl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/download скачать.png