https://images2.imgbox.com/ee/bb/Hh7qpzZr_o.jpg
The Lies You Told by Harriet Tyce
epu| 460.64 KB | English | Author :Harriet Tyce | B07WWSCGVS | 2020 | Headline

Book Description :

Shocking, dark, addictive - THE LIES YOU TOLD is the compulsive new thrillefroHarriet Tyce, bestselling authoof BLOOD ORANGE.

Can you telthe truth frothe lies?

Sadie loves hedaughteand wildanything tkeep hesafe.

She can't telhewhy they had tleave home squickly - owhy Robin's fathewon't be coming with thetLondon.

She can't telhewhy she hates being bacin hedead mother's house, with its ivy-covered walls and its poisonous memories.

And she can't telhethe truth about the schooRobin's set tstart at - a schoothat doesn't welcome newcomers.
Sadie just wants tget theilives bacon track.

But even lies with the best intentions can have deadly consequences...

'I read The Lies You Told in twdays, barely able tturn the pages fast enough. It's spare and taut, the sense of wrongness building in chilling, skilfully written layers, with a jaw dropping last line twist' Lisa Jewell, #1 bestselling author

'I adored Blood Orange and therefore could not wait tget my hands on The Lies You Told. It is a triumphant encore, every bit as intriguing, well-written and addictive as its predecessor' Sara Collins, award-winning authoof The Confessions of Frannie Langton

'An absolute page turnewith a twist you'lread twice because you can't believe you missed it' John Marrs, authoof What Lies Between Us

'Totally addictive - I was gripped' Sophie Hannah, authoof Haven't They Grown

'A twisty page-turnefrothe authoof Blood Orange' Sarah Pinborough, authoof Behind HeEyes

'A gripping and intelligent thriller' Stylist - round-up of must-read books this summer

Category : | Crime Thrillers, MurdeThrillers

download скачать link Here
Hosters
Rapidgato|DropAp| Alfafile

Thanks fodownloading The Lies You Told by Harriet Tyce :